MIPPA, the Midwest Independent Physicians Practice Association, is a membership organization established by physicians in June 2009.
MIPPA has grown to over 900 primary care and specialty physicians as well as APRNs, PAs, Optometrists, Chiropractors and more. Our membership spans the state of Nebraska and Western Iowa. As clinicians, we share common professional values and beliefs which serve to benefit our patients.
MIPPA's primary focus is to be the collective voice for independent physicians and clinicians who are working to provide our patients the highest standards of quality and cost effective health care. MIPPA works to collaboratively strengthen and support independent physician practices throughout our Nebraska and Iowa communities.
MIPPA, in addition to providing personalized care for our patients, strives to develop collaborative partnerships with other health care providers and organizations in our community.
· An expanding clinician provider network stretching from Western Iowa across the state of Nebraska.
· Physician and Advanced Practice Provider services to health care entities
· Ownership and involvement in the governance of your organization
· Practice Management Support
· Participation in various programs designed specifically for MIPPA practices and employees