We Are MIPPA
MIPPA, the Midwest Independent Physician's Practice Association, is a membership organization established by physicians in June 2009. MIPPA has grown to over 900 primary care and speciality physicians as well as APRNs, PAs, Optometrists, Chiropractors and more. Our membership spans the state of Nebraska and Western Iowa. As physicians, we share common professional values and beliefs which serve to benefit our patients.
MIPPA's primary focus is to be the collective voice for independent physicians and providers who are working to provide our patients, the highest standards of quality and cost effective health care. MIPPA works to collaboratively strengthen and support independent physician practices throughout our Nebraska and Iowa communities.
MIPPA, in addition to providing personalized care for our patients, strives to develop collaborative partnerships with other health care providers and organizations in our community.
An expanding physician provider network stretching from Western Iowa across the state of Nebraska
- Physician and mid-level provider services to health care entities
- Ownership and involvement in the governance of your organization
- Practice Management Support
- Participation in a group health plan for your practice and employees
MIPPA provides you and your practice an opportunity to:
- Join us as the first and only physician developed Health Plan offered on the Nebraska Health Insurance Exchange
- Provide services in the Midwest Health Coalition ACO: our Medicare Accountable Care Organization services the Medicare beneficiary population
- Be involved in value based health care and new payment models
- Assist in the design of MIPPA's Commercial Health plans for 2015 and 2016
- Participate in the innovative partnerships and ventures in health that are currently being developed
- Participate in Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)